Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

time with family


On the weekends me and my brothers played card games. It was so much fun after
we finished we had breakfast. We watched sonac and then we played call of duty. 

Then my big brother went to play on his pc.  Me and my little brother went outside
and played tag - it was fun. After one hour we went back inside to eat  lunch then we
started to play video games.

Then I went to sleep. I woke up at 8 o'clock I stayed awake for 3 hours then I went
back to sleep the next day I made my slave brickfast my brothers didn't wake up so
I just played video games 

When my brothers woke up my little brother wanted to play. I gave him
to play. He likes to play fortnite and my big brother and me do not like to
play fortnite. me and my big brother play defreint
After 2 hours we eat lunch then we read some books at 8 o'clock we went to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment