Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

If my life were a movie who would I want to play me and why

If my life were a movie who would I want  to play me and why.

I want Cristiano and Ronaldo to play me because his a soccer player and his so good.

and I play soccer like him he gives money to charity.

and he is good it getting goals in a Real life game.

and he likes cars and I like cars like him  

and he run fast and he jump high.

Cristiano and Ronaldo can vs massy and Cristiano and Ronaldo can win.

But massy and Cristiano and Ronaldo are friends.

Cristiano and Ronaldo got 633 goals.

He like to gives money to charity he is the most 1 that gave the most money to charity.

But massy and Cristiano and Ronaldo are good it playing soccer.

Cristiano and Ronaldo wins  Heaps of games in soccer.

Cristiano and Ronaldo likes to play soccer everyday that is way his good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment