Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Recount Template

In the weekend me and my brothers and dad and mum went to the bolling.


It's fun we had 14 tries my big brother came 1 and my mum came 2 and my dad
came 3 and i came 4 and my brother came 5.


Then we went to get domes so we can eta I was going to sleep in the car  because i
was so tired i played so much games but my brother told me to not sleep.


In the weekend me and my brothers and dad and mum went to the bolling.


It's fun we had 14 tries my big brother came 1 and my mum came 2 and my
dad came 3 and i came 4 and my brother came 5.


Then we went to get domes so we can eta I was going to sleep in the car  
because i was so tired i played so much games but my brother told me to not sleep.

Then we went to get the domes then we went back home to eta i eated then
i went to sleep on my bad.


And this is the end
This is my weekend store



                   



No comments:

Post a Comment