Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Haunted House-Pick a Path

As I walk up to the Haunted House I saw graves, I sneaked around to the back of the house.  The window is cracked but the window was too small, so I kept searching for the door. Through a cobweb filled alley, I see a door, it’s open I walk inside, I hear a baby crying.  I search the house for the baby.  I walk into find a radio on the bench, through the speaker I hear “you’re not leaving here now”.  I run for the front door.  The door is locked shut there is no way out…I we to the door and.I see the door is close and.I run to the back door and the back door is close and.I take the radio and.I smash in the door and.I was scared and.I take the chair and.I smash the key in the door and the door close and.I said.I wall take the key's and.I can open the door.I we up in the.I we to the room and room and to the last room and.I           

Found the key's.

No comments:

Post a Comment